Bihar CM Nitish Kumar held a high-level meeting regarding Corona in Bihar. Deputy CM Tarkishore Prasad, Development Commissioner Aamir Subhani, Principal Secretary of Health Department, Supriya Amrit and other officials were present in the meeting. After the meeting, they are doing PC about Corona…
For those from Bihar who are returning to the State due to the current COVID19 situation, arrangements are being made for them. Those coming by trains from Maharashtra will be tested for COVID19 at the railway stations: Bihar CM Nitish Kumar
Important points from PC:
- If you get infected after vaccination, then there is no need to panic.
- The train is coming from Maharashtra, special check is being done for the passengers coming in it.
- School, college and one week more will be closed
- There will be an all-party meeting at the Governor’s level regarding the corona
- People from all the parties will be consulted in the meeting.
- By April 30, all shops, establishments will open till 7 pm
- It is necessary to wear masks in all the shop establishments
- Social distancing should be observed in shops and establishments.
- Will use 25 percent of its area in restaurants, restaurants and restaurants
- All cinema halls will use 50 percent only
- All religious places will be closed to the common people
- Pre-scheduled examinations will be taken
- Necessary services – Police, postal, disaster management, all these rules will not be applicable.
- 35 percent of professional and non-business employees will be present
- Government and private programs at public places will be banned.
- Limited people will be included in the final rites
- 35 percent government employees will come to office
- The wedding will now consist of only 200 people