Patna the state capital of Bihar is going to be under lockdown for 7 days starting ly 10 to July 16.
Here is a list of whats is allowed and what is not
• Government offices and Public coroporations shall remain closed.
• All private and commercial establishments shall remain closed.
• Ration, dairy, vegetables and meat shops shall remain open from 6 am to 10 am and 4 pm to 7 pm.
• All places of worship and religious gatherings shall also be closed.
• Hospitals and medicine shops will be allowed to function.
• All other activities outside containment zones will be regulated as per guidelines issued by Ministry of Home Affairs for Unlock 2.